Drift asleep listening to the gentle surf of Lake Michigan when you stay in our comfortable accommodations. Michillinda Lodge features nine buildings for a total of 44 guest rooms and suites. You won't find a more memorable experience at other hotels in Whitehall.
Relax in our exquisite Main Lodge, a beautifully renovated turn-of-the-century building that maintains its historic character. Each room is furnished to reflect the timeless charm of the era. We continue to restore rooms in the lodge to preserve the history of the building while ensuring guests have the most comfortable stay possible.
For a more rustic experience, reserve a hotel room at the Guest House or one of our cozy cabins. Many of our accommodations offer spectacular views of Lake Michigan and balconies perfect for basking in the afternoon sun. All rooms feature private baths. Escape the distractions of phones and TV - you won't find any of these at the Michillinda Lodge - and reconnect with nature and your loved ones in a pristine setting.
- Breakfast is included with all rooms
- No elevators in any building
- Air conditioned rooms are limited, so please inquire when making your reservation
- No TVs or phones in the rooms
Michillinda Lodge policies
- A non-refundable credit card deposit of $50.00 per day is required to reserve your room. This charge is transferable within the same calendar year in the event you need to change your travel dates.
- Room rates are based on single/double occupancy. There is a $15 charge per additional guest per room per day.
- A charge of 6% State Sales Tax, 5% County Room Tax and a 10% service charge will be applied to each bill.
- Children under the age of two stay for free. No food service is provided for children under the age of two.
- Guests who are registered as children are allowed to select from the children’s menu only. If adult menu items are selected an additional cost will be billed to your room.
- We accept cash, check or credit cards (excluding Discover & American Express)